With just over a year of blogging under my belt I can honestly say that there are two tools that have made me a better teacher: blogging and Pinterest. My most popular blog post, by far, has been my Pinterest top 10 for next school year post from last summer. I had started to become overwhelmed with the amazing ideas and resources that I had pinned, so I decided to sift through them and pick my top 10 that I wanted to try to do for the next school year. I only used some form of a few of them, but that is ok, I was inspired nonetheless. I decided that this Pinterest Top 10 should be an annual post for me, and then I thought, hey, this would make a great linky party! I know there are a lot of Pinterest link-ups, but I hope mine is a little different and that others want to join in. I'm excited and nervous about hosting my first linky party...I hope I do it right! If you'd like to join in just follow the easy peasy steps below.
1. Look through your pins and pick the top 10 that you want to use in your classroom this coming school year.
2. Write a blog post about your top 10 and include the Pinterest embedded widget for each pin.
3. Include the linky party image.
4. Link your post below. Link up will close at the end of the month.
5. Optional: Use this code to share the collection on your blog post get the InLinkz code
And here are my Pinterest top 10 for next school year: