Pinterest is an explosion of wonderful ideas, and at times can be overwhelming. I decided to wade through my "For School" board and pick the top 10 ideas I want to implement in my classroom next year.
1. Interactive Student Notebooks - I wish I had found these sooner!
2. T-Shirt Book Project
3. Magnetic Boggle - What a fun easy game that is already differentiated!
4. Easy Dry Erase Markers with Erasers - I have dry erase markers, I have pom poms, I have a glue gun.
5. Adjectives Frame - not only would students be practicing adjectives, they would be building confidence in themselves! Plus the photos would be great on our end-of-year slide show.
6. Personalized Class Stationery - We write letters throughout the year and I know the kids would get excited about writing on their unique class stationery. Plus, I'd get to use them too!
7. Roll a Brain Break - I always forget the different Brain Gym exercises and get stuck doing the same few. This is easily posted on the wall/board and has tons of variety. Plus, it's FREE!
8. Cell Phone Pals - I'm always looking for fun ways to buddy up my kiddos.
9. Organization! I'm not an expert at it, but I get better every year. My file cabinet is not backed up to a wall this year so I'll be hanging those file pockets up this year.
10. Classbook - The Social Networking Bulletin Board!
There are so many more pins that I want (and will!) use in my classroom this year, but these are on my MUST DO list. What are your favorite pins?
Like these ideas? Follow my "For School" Board on Pinterest!